Friday, November 13, 2015

Cookies & Cream Cookies

If you're thinking "Cookes & Cream Cookies" sound like a cookie overload, it is exactly what it sounds like—a cookie overload.
Here’s what we have going on today:

Hershey’s Cookies & Cream Bars mixed with Oreo Cookies
All to form one entire COOKIE on it’s own.
And let me tell you guys, it does not disappoint. I had searched high and low for the absolute best cookies and cream cookie recipe because I was seeing different feedback on how salty or bland the cookies were. And then just like fate, I came across this Cookies & Cream cookie recipe from the Chocolate, Chocolate and More blog. So, you're probably wondering, "Are these cookies good? Are they salty? Are they bland?" The answer is yes, but they're even better if add that secret touch to them that I mentioned in my previous post ;)
I dove right into this recipe with the ingredients
The recipe says to “chop” the candy bar and Oreos, but I don’t have time for that so I just put them in a baggie and broke them apart
Next, I creamed the butter and sugars, then added the eggs and vanilla
In a separate bowl, I mixed the dry ingredients together (flour, baking soda, and salt). Then, I added it to the bowl with the wet ingredients.

Fold in the candy bar bits
 Then the Oreos
The dough should turn out a little like this
Put them on the tray, set the oven to 350 degrees, and bake for about 8-10 minutes
And voila! Your Cookies and Cream cookies!
I hope you enjoy these because I've had several family members have me make two more batches of cookie dough!
Let me know how your cookie overload came out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment